Real Property Management Endeavor
Resident Benefits Package
All Real Property Management Endeavor residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) for $35.00/month which includes, Air Filter Service, credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, move-in concierge service making home service setup a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, waived late fee benefit, Vendor Network Access and much more!
24/7 Maintenance Hotline
We are well equipped to take all maintenance calls, coordinate repairs, and oversee each part of the repair process. All residents have the maintenance phone number to call day or night, even on holidays and weekends, for ANY maintenance reason.
Call 314-332-1371 to report an emergency issue.
Once you sign the lease, we set up a call with Utility Concierge to help you set up your utilities. Typically it just takes one phone call, and you’re all set.
Our team offers an easy way for tenants to do self-guided evaluations that anyone can do from their smartphone. Our third-party app is designed for remote evaluations and fully supports social distancing measures. This keeps residents and staff safe during these uncertain times by empowering the tenant to do their move-in/move-out evaluations or periodic evaluations electronically from the comfort and safety of their home.
Real Property Management Endeavor has invested in software that will allow the resident to get immediate responses through texting while the office is open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm. We realize that many residents prefer to text and not email, so we added the service to allow you to communicate with our office in your preferred way.
Pay by Credit Card or Electronic Cash
Yes, you can pay by credit card right in your tenant portal! You may earn the credit card points and are able to keep your cash.
If you like to pay with cash, we can do that too:
Electronic Cash PaySlips offer a secure way for residents to pay rent and other charges with cash.
Tenants can re-use the same PaySlip each time they make a cash payment at a participating location.
PaySlips display a barcode that is unique to each tenant.
Generate the PaySlip directly from the tenant’s page in our tenant portal.
PaySlips that have been generated will automatically be available in the Online Portal for your tenants.
Visit https://home.paynearme.com/all-locations and search by address or zip code. Participating locations include Casey’s General Stores, CVS, and Family Dollar stores.
*A processing fee may apply.
On-Time Payment Credit Reporting
Make your rent payments on time, and we automatically report those on-time payments towards your credit report via Experian RentBureau. That means when you need to use your credit, your Credit Report is boosted from on-time rental payments. Most do-it-yourself landlords and apartment complexes do not provide this service.
Our online tenant portal will give all residents in the Resident Benefits Package the ability to purchase the required Renter’s Liability Insurance coverage for damage to the landlord’s property for fire, smoke, explosion, backup or overflow of sewer, drain or sump, water damage, and falling objects. There is also an opportunity to purchase Renter’s insurance on personal property, all within the online portal.
*Real Property Management Endeavor is not a licensed insurance broker. Please refer to the insurance policy for coverage information.
Home Buyer Assistance
We provide licensed agents and preferred lenders for our tenants when the time is right to buy your new home.
Deposit-Free Technology Is Here!
Renting with Real Property Management Endeavor means that your money isn’t tied up in a traditional security deposit.
One of the many advantages of our Resident Benefits Program is our Deposit Free Program with Rhino. Rhino is the security deposit alternative that’s easier on your mind and wallet.
Once you finish your initial online renter’s application, you will receive an email where you will provide your bank account information and credit card pre-authorization. Our system will securely test your bank account and available credit to see if you qualify for our Deposit Free Program. This pre-authorization will be capped at your security deposit amount.
If you qualify and accept the offer, there is a nominal monthly fee for the first year, which is prepaid prior to moving in. After the first year, the fee will be paid monthly. Even if you do not qualify, or if you want to pay a traditional cash security deposit, you can do so using our online process.
You are Still Accountable. If you damage your property or have any unpaid charges on your account, RPM Endeavor will make a charge against your pre-authorization.
Our system will allow residents to repay their balance in monthly installments if they would like. If you feel any of the charges against your account are unreasonable, you may dispute them – just like you would with a traditional cash security deposit.
Deposit Free Living Starts Here. Once you have been approved for one of our homes, you will receive a secure link from SayRhino.com to sign up for the Deposit Free Program.
If you’re having non-emergency requests like:
A/C or heater stopped working
The appliance is not working as expected
Hot water heater issues
Report Emergency Issue
How do I know if it’s a Maintenance Emergency?
Is water leaking uncontrollably?
Is there a gas leak?
Was there a fire?
Are you locked out of your home?
Maintenance Emergency: A condition that causes injury, threatens your health, or causes serious property damage such as fire, broken gas line/leak, broken water line or flooding, no heat, or a lockout.
Additional Tenant Resources
LEASE START DATE
- Unless prior approval has been granted, we will not hold a property for longer than two weeks.
- All adults 18 years of age or older who will reside at the property must complete, sign, and pay for a separate application.
- All Applicants must provide valid government-issued photo identification. All Applicants must also provide a valid Social Security Number, Alien Number, or I-94 for verification purposes. Non-U.S. Citizens must be able to provide documentation from U.S. Immigration to verify legal residency in the United States as of the effective date of the lease agreement.
- A credit score of 600 is required of each applicant.
- We do not approve applicants with unpaid landlord debt or unpaid utility bills. Credit is reviewed in detail, including collection accounts, late payments, charge-off accounts, and past-due accounts. Applicants that meet our minimum credit score requirement of 600 but have less than ideal credit may be required to pay an additional security deposit.
- We do not approve applicants with any open bankruptcies. Bankruptcies must be discharged for at least 2 years.
- Applicants must provide the residence history for their previous two residences. Applicants must have verifiable rental history from an apartment community or property management company or verifiable mortgage history for the last two years, paying an amount equal to at least 70% of the rent of the property they are applying for.
- In the event that an applicant does not have a verifiable rental or mortgage history but all other criteria are met (reviewed on a case-by-case basis), the applicant may be required to pay a higher security deposit
- When conducting the landlord/mortgage reference check, if any of the following is found, the applicant will be denied:
- Any eviction judgment, filings, or notice given by Landlord in the past 7 years
- Any unpaid/outstanding landlord debt
- 2 or more late pays or NSF payments in the last 12 months
- Foreclosure on mortgage in the last 3 years
- Any negative reference from a landlord regarding violations, care of the property, or poor condition left at move-out.
- All applicants must provide their last 3 FULL months of pay stubs or proof of income. Gross monthly income (before taxes) must be equal to or more than 2.5 times the amount of the monthly rent. All sources of income must be verifiable.
- Applicants will be asked to disclose prior criminal convictions or pending criminal actions. A thorough criminal background check will be conducted. Failure to disclose is grounds for denial. Convictions of any sort will be evaluated on an individual basis. Real Property Management Endeavor will consider the nature of the crime and the severity of the crime, along with the conviction date. We do not rent to sex offenders. Applicants with convictions in the past 5 years relating to crimes involving violence, gang activity, arson, or injury to persons will most likely be denied. Applicants who have been recently released from prison, parole, or probation may be required to provide additional information and/or references.
- Smoking is considered to be using cigarettes, vaping, e-cigarettes, and other forms of smoking. Real Property Management Endeavor does not allow smoking in or on the property or within 25 feet of any entrance of the property or a neighboring property. Real Property Management Endeavor reserves the right to not process applications and to not rent to applicants who smoke. Any exceptions to this are case-by-case and may require a higher deposit.
- Each available Property will include specific pet policies. Check the advertisement for the rental you are interested in to find out if this property allows pets and any restrictions.
- If the property you are applying for allows pets, you will be charged a one-time $350 non-refundable pet fee. In addition to the one-time pet charge, you will also pay a monthly pet charge of $35.00 per pet per month.
- Renters should know their rights surrounding service and support animals.
- Reasonable accommodation requests for an assistance animal must be submitted through your portal. Your request will be reviewed by our legal team per the FHAct guidelines, and you will be required to submit any applicable documentation.
- Real Property Management Endeavor follows Missouri occupancy limits of two persons per bedroom.
- The security deposit will be required within 24 hours upon approval of the application to secure the rental and remove it from being advertised. Real Property Management reserves the right to increase the required deposit in instances when an application does not meet Income Requirements or Credit Requirements and when there is a negative or lack of Rental/Residency History. We partner with Rhino to offer qualified tenants the option to pay small monthly payments in lieu of a large Security Deposit.
MISCELLANEOUS APPLICATION INFORMATION
- There is a non-refundable fee of $55.00 per applicant, and each applicant 18+ must submit an application.
- Application fees are non-refundable, even if the applicant is denied tenancy.
- If we are unable to verify background and/or credit using the provided social or ITIN, we reserve the right to deny the application.
- A text or email notification may be sent acknowledging the beginning of the processing of the application.
- All Applicants are judged on the same Rental Criteria. It is the Applicant’s responsibility to review the Rental Criteria and to provide Real Property Management Endeavor with the necessary evidential documentation and/or contact information to verify the information provided in the Application. Real Property Management Endeavor reserves the right to decline an application for incomplete or untruthful information or documentation. Real Property Management Endeavor also reserves the right to decline an application for the Applicant’s delay in providing Real Property Management Endeavor with information and/or documentation needed to verify the information on the Application.
- We process on a first-come, first-serve basis and also reserve the right to process the most qualified (according to our criteria) application first. We may also prioritize applications based on who has viewed the inside of the property in case of a “sight unseen” application.
- For questions or concerns regarding an application, please contact Real Property Management Endeavor at 636-244-5959 and ask to speak to a Leasing Specialist.
- Any false information will be grounds for immediate denial. This includes but is not limited to not disclosing a bankruptcy or foreclosure, not disclosing an eviction, not disclosing an animal, not listing all occupants, or providing any false information on the application.
Every tenant who signs a lease with us gets their own online account. Your secure account is convenient and easy to access and provides useful features and information to maximize your rental experience.
- Pay rent online
- Request repairs and maintenance
- Apply for a new rental property
- Give notice to vacate
- Access documents, forms, and checklists such as your lease and procedures
- Communicate with the Real Property Management Endeavor team
To access your account for the first time, click the Tenant Login button above and follow the prompts. Use the email address you provided during the leasing process and the address of the rental property. Your login information will be emailed to you. Contact our office if you need assistance.
The best way to pay your rent is to pay online. Paying rent online saves you the time and hassle of bringing a rent check to the office, assists you in paying on time, and is the most secure, accurate, and efficient payment method.
Simply log in to your tenant account and follow the prompts to make a single payment or set up recurring payments each month to ensure your rent will always be paid on time by the due date!
There are two ways to request maintenance or repairs.
- Submit an online Service Request to RPM Endeavor for maintenance or repairs.
- Call our 24-Hour Maintenance Hotline at 314-332-1371 to request maintenance. If it is an emergency, please call us immediately. (Note: If the situation involves a serious water leak, locate the main water valve in your rental home and turn it to the off or closed position.)
Before Requesting Maintenance
For faster resolution, review the following list of suggestions before calling maintenance. You can also find helpful maintenance tips and advice in your tenant account.
|The smoke detector won’t work when tested.
|Check weekly and replace the battery as needed. Notify maintenance at once if not working.
|The smoke detector beeps softly on and off
|Check and replace the battery as needed.
|No power to plugs or switches
|Check the breaker panel or fuse box. Check and reset.
|Garbage disposal won’t work
|Push reset button on disposal or use allen wrench and turn.
|No hot water
|Check the thermostat on the hot water tank. Is the pilot light lit?
|Hot water “TOO HOT”
|Check thermostat on tank and turn down.
|Faucet or toilet leaks
|Turn off water fixture under sink, toilet at the valve, and notify maintenance.
|Try plunger. If still plugged call maintenance.
|Remove hair from the drain
|Heater not working
|Check thermostat. Check button or pilot lights. Furnace covers on correctly? Is the pilot light lit? Did breaker trip?
|The dishwasher won’t drain
|Clean food out of the bottom of the dishwasher. Clean float. Rinse dishes before washing. Use jet dry once a month. Jet dry prevents hard water build-up.
|Refrigerator too warm or too cold
|Check the thermostat and make sure it is set correctly. Are the front and back grills clean? Check the drains and clean as needed.
Some of our rental properties allow pets. Homeowner preferences and insurance policies generally determine what type and how many pets are allowed. To find a pet-friendly rental home, search the available properties and click Amenities, and select Pets Allowed, and, if desired, select Fenced Yard.
Many Real Property Management rental homes allow pets. If you have a pet, please ask about our pet policy.
We welcome pets in rental homes that allow pets; however, we must ensure tenants are responsible pet owners and respect other residents in the area. Both landlords and tenants should be up-to-date on city ordinances controlling pet ownership and management. The following list of pet ordinances is not exhaustive, but it does cover the main questions pet owners and landlords are likely to have.
Real Property Management’s Pet Restrictions
Each rental home managed by Real Property Management may have unique restrictions for pets depending upon the type, number, and size of the pet. In addition, city pet ordinances limit the number of pets per pet owner, except newborn pet litters. Most rental properties do not allow certain breeds of dogs, including Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, and Pitbulls, because property liability insurance policies will not cover injury caused by these breeds. Real Property Management tenants who have pets are asked to maintain their own liability insurance regarding their pets.
General Rules and Regulations
Most cities and counties have pet ordinances that all Real Property Management clients must abide by as pet owners. Below are common ordinances; however, check with Animal Control in your local area to make sure you understand and comply with all pet rules and regulations.
Normally, you must register your dog or cat with the city within a certain timeframe of acquisition, and the license tag must always be attached to your pet. Most pet licenses need to be renewed periodically.
Most city ordinances require a pet to be kept on a leash at any time the pet is off its owner’s residence, except when in officially designated off-leash city property. Dogs and cats in heat must be kept in a secure enclosure, preventing their exposure to any free-roaming males.
If your dog bites a person or another animal, city pet ordinances usually require you to notify the police or an animal control officer immediately and not leave the scene until an officer has authorized you to do so. Always assist the victim as needed and give your contact information to the victim.
City pet ordinances also usually require you to control your dog’s barking at all times, both day and night, and the police have the power to impound your dog if it is barking incessantly and you can’t be reached.
Whether by law or not, tenants should always clean up after their pets as a courtesy to others and the surrounding property.
Tenant and Owner Responsibilities
As a resident of a rental home managed by Real Property Management Endeavor, we want you to treat the home as if it were your own and be respectful of your neighbors. Taking good care of the property also leads to a faster return of your deposit when you move out.
Your lease outlines your full responsibilities; however, below are some general responsibilities.
- Keep the property clean and orderly, inside and out
- Set up utilities in your name before moving in – electricity, water, gas, trash
- Care for landscaping and exterior – lawn, and minor trimming and weeding of shrubs and flowerbeds, sidewalks (e.g., show removal), exterior light bulbs, window cleaning
- Pest control
- Complete minor and seasonal maintenance – changing light bulbs, furnace filters, refrigerator water filters, and batteries in detectors; maintaining water softener and purification systems, keeping vents clean
- Comply with local, state, and Home Owner Association (HOA) property codes, rules, and regulations
Contact our office if you would like a referral for a vendor for the services listed above.
Real Property Management and/or the owner of the rental home you lease are responsible for:
- Ensuring the rental property is clean, safe, and ready for occupancy
- Re-keying all doors leading to the outside for security
- Complying with state and federal laws about required detectors in the home
- Providing residents with a copy of applicable HOA rules
You will receive a login for your own online account, where you can pay the rent each month. We encourage you to set up automatic, recurring payments to ensure on-time payment and peace of mind.
We want to ensure every rental property stays in great shape, and we encourage you to request maintenance when appropriate to prevent larger issues or costly repairs possibly. When maintenance or repair is needed, log in to your online account or call our maintenance hotline.
Moving out can be a busy and sometimes stressful time. Real Property Management Endeavor provides checklists and guides to help make your transition smoother, faster, and more organized.
You must give proper notice before vacating the property, as outlined in your lease. RPM Endeavor will conduct a final move-out inspection only after all of your personal property has been removed, and the property is fully cleaned. We consider you still living at the property until you return the keys (and garage door remote if applicable) to our office. You will not be allowed to re-enter the home after all keys have been turned into the office.
To assist us in making refunds to you promptly, we ask that you review the security deposit section of the Residential Lease Agreement that you signed when you moved in. This will clarify the refund procedure and explain any additional charges which you may incur.
We highly recommend that tenants request a pre-moveout evaluation 60 days before moving out. We will walk through the property together and agree on any necessary repairs. This allows time for repairs to be made and maximizes the opportunity for the entire security deposit to be returned to the tenant. The better the property’s condition when you leave, the faster the deposit can be returned to you to the forwarding address you provide. If you vacate the property before the end of the lease term, you will still be responsible for paying the rent for the remainder of the lease; however, we will do our best to lease the property.
Our goal is to maintain positive relationships with both our property owners and tenants, and ensure you are satisfied. If you are pleased with our service, we hope you consider our services again in the future. In addition, we encourage you to email us and offer to post a positive review or provide a testimonial for future marketing use.
Likewise, when you decide to move, buy a home or car, or get a new job, Real Property Management Endeavor will support you by offering a payment history and providing you a letter of recommendation provided you have paid your rent on time and have taken care of the property.